Monday, August 18, 2014

OOTD: National Anthem

Hi beautiful people, how are you all today? I don’t know about you, but nautical inspired outfits are my favorite during the summer time. This outfit that I have on is not exactly nautical, but in my head, it has that kinda vibe, if you know what I’m saying :P


I scored this sheer blouse during an American Apparel warehouse sale. Although I’m a firm believer that you don’t have to spend a ton on sheer blouses, when I compare this to my $10 H&M ones, you can really tell a huge difference. Sigh, you really get what you pay for. Fortunately, the warehouse sale price made it way more budget friendly for a uni student like me. 


 I have showcased this shorts last year in an OOTD post called “secret garden”, I believe. I don’t care what others say, but I personally love skorts, so much for freedom in movement, and still look chic, don’t you agree? I love how the white piping kinda ties with those wedges, which are definitely my favorite pair of shoes that I own. I could walk in those for hours with very minimum pain. Pain, yes, a little, I don’t believe anyone who claims wearing heels is just as comfortable as wearing flats, they are either lying or they have no nerve tissue in their feet (is that even a thing?). But I love how those wedges make my legs look, sorry for sounding vain, but this is a sentence that you will hear very rarely from me, like I said before, I am super self-conscious about my legs. 


 Enough of me rambling, what do you think of this outfit? My mom said I looked like a flight attendant (in a good way, she claimed), but oh well, I’ll take it as a compliment. What are your favorite summer trends that you believe will never go out of style? Please share with us down below. Until next time,


Stay chic!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!
    Love ur hair, super color, and great red shirt. :)

    Brina xoxo,
    SweetStyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. such well-planned outfit! every single detail!

    love it!


    http://carmelatte.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so pretty! And I'm in love with those shoes! Amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this nautical look, you look fabulous x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Love how you styled this!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the skort for sure and those shoes are adorable. I think you look more like a sassy nautical babe and not a flight attendant.

    @swatchandreview

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a cute skirt, and I love your hair xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chic shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete