Friday, August 1, 2014

OOTD: Girls just want to have fun

First of all, I really have to apologize for wearing this crop-top/bralette non-stop. This is only my second time showing this on my blog so far, but you can expect to see this piece over and over in the near future. #sorryimnotsorry

don't recall why I changed my sunnies, too much reflection maybe? :P
Top: American eagle
Bottom: Nastygal
Shoes: American eagle
Bracelets: Aliexpress
Earrings: bought from China last summer
Sunglasses: Ardene

I have a serious love/hate relationship with those pants. Usually, I am quite carefree when it comes to my style, I tend to overdress and my style really stands out in the crowd. However, those pants are definitely out of my comfort zone. I ordered them from Nastygal, while they look amazing on the model, and I do appreciate the unique look of them, it’s definitely not something I would wear during day-time. Having said that, I do quite like how this outfit turned out. The white bralette tones down the pants slightly, but whom am I kidding, those pants stand out way too much on their own. I kept the accessories to a bare minimum, just stacked some simple bracelets and paired it with those earrings.




a silly photo just for fun :P
experimented with another pair of shoes, ugh seriously need to expand my shoe closet, nothing works


I personally found those pants extremely difficult to style, do you have any great ideas so I can wear them out more often? Definitely share with me in the comment section.
Until Next time,
Stay Chic

25 comments:

  1. Your hair is amazing!!! Love the color! Those pants are definitely a statement piece and pairing it with that white bralette definitely tones it down a bit. I think maybe if you wore it with a white oversized knit sweater, it would look amazing. Or just a simple tank with a moto jacket to give it more of an edge?

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a great idea, thank you my dear!

      Delete
  2. You look incredible in this outfit and I don't think too many people can pull this off.

    The pants are definitely a statement, but I think a simple white or black crop top is the perfect pairing.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME (: I love your american eagle crop top

    www.drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit! You look so cute! I want that crop top! I especially love your lipstick. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome eyelet bralette girl! It's such a versatile piece, so I totally get why you want to wear it so often;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorge! Love that bralette - no need for apologies, it's amazing and I'd wear it all the time too. xx, Tienlyn www.thoughtfulmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great dear! The sequin pants suits you so well!!
    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I had lots of fun taking them as well :D

      Delete
  9. You look so good, you can pull off those sequin trowsers so well! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl, you are rocking those pants! They look amazing on you! And your crop top is so cute too! I love finding pieces that I want to wear nonstop!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg this is amazing!

    I just found your blog and I'm already obsessed!!

    http://www.jordysbeautyspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool outfit! I really love your hair!

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful look! :) You're so pretty...

    ReplyDelete