Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Beauty Review: The Balm Schwing Liquid Black Eyeliner

Hi dolls, how’s your day? Today, I have a review for you all. I don’t know about you but for me, liquid eyeliners are one of the trickiest parts of makeup. Finding the perfect liquid liner is absolutely crucial. Before this, I have used Dolly Wink eyeliner pen (it’s from Japan), physician’s formula liquid liner pen, NYC liquid eyeliner. Today, I would like to introduce you to my current favorite liner – the balm schwing black liquid eyeliner, and I will tell you exactly why I am absolutely obsessed with it. 

For the full makeup look, check out my makeup instagram page @ranmakeup




First of all, I am absolutely obsessed with the balm cosmetics’ packaging. They all have this vintage pin-up art on them, which are so unique and adorable! They definitely grab my attention whenever I’m looking at my makeup drawers. But of course, that doesn’t tell you anything about the product itself. Unlike all the liquid eyeliners I’ve used in the past, this one has a sponge applicator. I am very used to brush tips so initially this was very difficult for me. But immediately, I was shocked at how black it is. It goes on very smoothly, and once you get the hang of the applicator, it is actually quite easy. It’s all about finding the perfect angle to position the applicator and everything else flows from there. It had great staying power, once it’s on, it won’t budge at all. Also, it has a semi-glossy finish, but not in a cheap and fake-looking way. I actually prefer those finishes over the completely matte ones. Overall, I think this is an excellent liquid eyeliner and I would definitely recommend it to you all. What is your favorite liquid eyeliner? Please comment below and let me know! Until next time,

Stay chic                             

No comments:

Post a Comment