Tuesday, June 10, 2014

My fully raw vegan lifestyle experience

Hi dolls, how are you all doing today? Lately, I’ve been trying out this new lifestyle called Fully Raw Vegan. Basically, everything I eat is vegan and raw, nothing cooked or processed whatsoever.
The reason that I decided to try out this lifestyle is because I saw a video by Kristina on YouTube. Her channel is called Fullyrawkristina. She is such a lovely girl with so much positive energy and I would love to be like her. I feel tired and bloated really easily, even though I eat quite healthy to begin with. Kristina started this 14 day challenge where she would post each day’s meal plan and work out schedule. So far, it’s been 10 days into the challenge and I would like to share with you all what I think about it at this point.

watermelon juice - my favorite

Here’re some of the photos I took. Usually, a day starts with 32 oz of juice, it can either be fruit juice or green juice. 

frozen banana and strawberry smoothie
Lunch is consisted of lots of fruit or fruit smoothie and dinner would be a huge salad. 

fruit platter

rainbow salad
To be quite frank, I haven’t seen much difference in my body, I have either shed any pounds or gained anything. It’s very difficult for me to eat as much as she recommends, but since I’ve been staying at home all day, I don’t really need that much fuel anyways. I know this is a really short post, but I just want to check in and let you know that I am not totally impressed with the raw vegan diet, and eating so much fruit has been making me craving savory food like crazy. So after I finish this challenge, I would probably just go back to eating healthy and normal. Not vegan or raw, it’s a bit too extreme for me. With that being said, if you’re on a raw vegan lifestyle and you absolutely love it, then go for it! Life is all about finding what you enjoy the most and live it to the fullest. So that’s all for today! Until next time,
Stay Chic

Yolennie

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! It's so interesting that you say you haven't noticed much of a difference because all I ever hear is everyone raving about it so it's good to see the other side. Also, I'm not sure where you live but here in England it's fairly hard to get loads of different fruit and in massive bundles as it's pretty expensive! Most of the spokespeople for fully raw vegan live in quite hot places where fruit probably grows so easily and loads of different types too. I tried being vegan but fully raw is just too much in my opinion, it's hard enough already! I can't abandon the cheese to be honest, it's so addictive...

    http://www.explorenourishinspire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to be vegan but i'm mostly vegetarian now because it's too hard to find things to eat when traveling...props to you though, i don't think i could do raw too!

    xx fameliquorlove

    ReplyDelete