Sunday, June 22, 2014

Beauty review: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss

Hi dolls! I hope you are all having a fabulous day. Today, I would like to share with you all a lip gloss that I am absolutely obsessed with. Usually, I am not a lip gloss kind of girl. My lip gloss collection is maybe 1/5 of my lipstick collection, just to give you an idea. However, this lip gloss completely blew my mind and it was definitely love at first sight. Without further ado, let me introduce you to this fabulous lip gloss: SEPHORA COLLECTION Ultra Shine Lip Gloss in Shiny pin-up pink.




First of all, I got this product as a 100 point perk at Sephora. Like I said, I am not really into lip glosses and to be quite honest with you, majority of my lip glosses are gifts from friends. My collection was missing a bright pink one and I thought since it’s free, why not give it a try. Surprisingly, it’s absolutely brilliant! I’ve never tried anything by the Sephora brand, so I wasn’t sure what I should be expecting. It comes with quite a unique hourglass shape applicator, which makes it really easy to apply to the lips. 


Like the name suggested, this lip gloss gives a beautiful shine. Even though this particular shade doesn’t contain any shimmer or glitter, it’s so glossy and shiny that it adds a perfect amount of poutiness to your lips. 


natural lighting
under bathroom light 
I wasn’t wearing anything underneath the gloss, and this is only one layer. I think the picture speaks for itself. It’s too good to be true! It doesn’t really have any scents, which is great because I have very sensitive lips and I never know what could irritate them. It’s not sticky at all yet it stayed on really well without bleeding or smearing. All in all, this is just a fantastic lip gloss and I would definitely purchase it once I run out of this small sample size. So what do you think? Let me know some of your favorite lip glosses. Until next time,

Stay Chic

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the color! And it's the sephora brand?! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete