Friday, May 23, 2014

Detox Breakfast Smoothie

Hey dolls J I hope you are all having a fabulous day!

I’m not sure if you know this, but I am super into health and fitness. One of the best investments I’ve ever made got to be the Nutribullet! For $100, this blender is phenomenal! I might be doing a review on this blender soon, so please stay tuned. Today, I would like to share with you all a healthy detoxifying breakfast smoothie. Not only does it make you feel good inside, it tastes 
absolutely delicious as well. This smoothie is approved by my mom, which says a lot. Haha


I’m not using any measurement today, just feel free to add as much as you want of each ingredient, nothing here is bad for you, so just go wild :D


You’ll need
Spinach/ kale
Celery
Ginger (this might be an odd one, but it really adds another dimension of flavour into this smoothie)
Lemon
Green apple
Frozen banana
Unsweetened almond milk




All you have to do is blend them all together, and voila! Hope you all enjoy this quick recipe and let me know what’s your favorite healthy smoothie recipe.

Stay Chic
Yolennie

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks fab, and love your blender!!

    Josie xoxo | Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its one of my favorite smoothie. Its delictius and really helthy :)

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete