Wednesday, March 26, 2014

New Skin Care Obsession: Vasseur Beauty Eye Cream

Hi lovelies, so sorry I’ve been absent for so long. Recently, for some reasons, I haven’t been able to find the motivation to write about anything. For the next month or so, I will be gone again since it will be the finals season. But hopefully, I will be back with greater contents and higher quality photos for you beauties to enjoy.



Enough rambling, today, I would like to talk about one skin care product – eye cream. It is not something that everyone incorporates into her skincare routine but I remember my cousin once told me: every girl should start wearing eye cream once she turns 18. Well, now that I’m officially legal (unfortunately not for the drink yet), I was on the hunt for a basic eye cream that moisturizes my eye area. I obviously didn’t want anything anti-aging, just something simple. One day I was randomly watching beauty videos on YouTube (like most days :P), I stumbled upon this beauty – VasseurBeauty. I was so surprised that she only has 1201 subscribers, she is beyond gorgeous and her videos are extremely informative. Go check her out and send her some love, girls HERE Anyways, so I was lucky enough to win an eye cream from her company and here’s my thoughts on my first eye cream.



Just a bit of background story on her company – VasseurBeauty. Her mom has been in the cosmetics industry for over 30 years and due to her frustration of unable to find natural skincare products that actually work, she launched her own skincare line. The eye cream that I got is just called the “eye cream”, they also have serums for more mature skin. This eye cream comes in a small bottle with a pump, very hygienic unlike many other eye creams in the market that come in jars. The main ingredients in this eye cream are vitamin A, C & E, plant stem cells, aloe vera and hyaluronic acid. It has a light pink tint which I enjoy, although it is not a makeup product, the light pink tint instantly brightens up my under eye area.  The eye cream itself is very emollient and gentle near the eye area. I personally have very sensitive skin, especially around my eye areas. The first time I tried this product, it was a bit uncomfortable, not burning or anything like that, but I experienced a bit of tingly feelings. However, that feelings soon went away and my skin has fully adapted to this product. Since I don’t have any fine lines yet, I can’t really tell if this helps with that, but prevention is the key. Overall, I really enjoy this eye cream for its simplicity and miniaturization property. Would I be repurchasing this once I run out? Maybe, however, since I live in Canada, I don’t know if they ship their products here and I am always interested in trying out different skincare products, I might try out other things first. Anyhow, this is a wonderful eye cream and I would totally recommend it!

Let me know what are some of your skin care must haves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment