Saturday, September 21, 2013

September is my lucky month!


Hi dolls! I have some amazing news to share with you today. Well, let’s just say I’ve been incredibly lucky recently and I’ve won two prizes on YouTube. If you’ve been following me for a while, you must know that I am super into entering YouTube contests.


The first contest that I won is one hosted by Hayleyistcb. She is a stunning YouTube beauty guru that makes amazing videos. For someone her age, she has a very interesting job which she often updates on her channel. If you don’t know her, definitely check her out. Anyways, she hosted this video competition to celebrate her 5 year anniversary on YouTube. We were asked to make a video on how YouTube has changed our life. And she selected me as the winner! I just got her gifts last week, and let me just say, I adore every single present.


She is such a sweet heart, she sent me loads of post cards with cool beauty quotes on it as well. I am so happy with everything!

Also, another Canadian girl called sabbrinaxo promoted a newly opened Canadian online store called dame occasionnel. I won a dress from them. The dress looks really simple and it’s not something that I would normally pick out, but surprisingly, I love it very much!

It’s super casual but you can definitely dress it up as well. The quality is quite nice and the person who works for them id really kind. The delivery comes in 1 or 2 days, which I was very pleasantly surprised by the efficiency. Definitely check this website out if you are from Canada J
That’s a quick update for you all and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Stay Chic

Yolennie

3 comments:

  1. that is so awesome!
    lucky girl
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete