Sunday, September 22, 2013

OOTD: Cross and Denim


Hi beautiful, I have another style post for you all. I know the weather is getting chillier every day, and I apologize for putting up such a summery outfit. But I really don’t want to throw those photos away and this outfit sums up my style really nicely.

I absolutely adore cropped tops, there’s something about them that really appeal to me. Same with circle skirts, I love the fullness and structure of them. Twirling in circle skirts is so much fun :)

I pair this outfit with lots of silver and gunmetal accessories. Those shoes marry classic oxford style and trendy creeper with a beautiful metallic color. I got them from Topshop when it was on sale for only $20! Love them to pieces!

I bought most of the accessories from China while I was there this summer, but I’m sure you can find things like this from Forever 21. The choker necklace was from Ardene quite a while ago. I often find it hard to style but I love how the pendant falls on the crop top. 


As for the makeup, I was experimenting with the cut-crease look, so if this is not your cup of tea, I apologize. Even I think it’s way too dramatic.

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this outfit post. Please let me know what you think of crop tops. Are they chic or trashy? I personally love them in the summer time, of course!

Stay Chic

Yolennie


22 comments:

  1. cute outfit! you look awesome in a crop top!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it as well, thank you for stopping at my blog :)

      Delete
  3. That's a very pretty shirt and I love the shoes, very comfortable.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha indeed, they're really cute and comfy!

      Delete
  4. You look great! Really pretty images!

    I love your blog and I am now following you on GFC, would love for you to follow back!!

    http://style-memoirs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!! Please check out my latest posts at www.loveolia.com!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love it as well <3

      Delete
  7. Love the new hair! So chic.
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute skirt!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! :) I like your top... amazing! Check out my blog and what do you think, do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these shorts look superduper cute on you

    ReplyDelete