Monday, September 2, 2013

Face and Outfit of the Day: Maroon to the moon



Hi beautiful <3 Today I have a short face and outfit of the day for you all.


I have been quite busy recently since I just came back to Toronto, my uni is starting in a week and all. So I’m sorry that I have been MIA for quite a while. So I met up with my high school bestie last week, I didn’t get to celebrate her 18th birthday so we decided to go to a Korean BBQ to make it up (it was super delicious by the way). I got her some Big Bang items, I was so glad that she was extremely happy about them. Anyways, so this is what I wore to our lunch date :P





 For makeup, I went for a soft neutral look, the long lashes were the focal point. I believe I used sin and buck from the naked palette. To be honest, I didn’t wear this lip shade since I knew I would take it off anyways. This shade is so beautiful, it’s blackberry by Revlon. I seriously need to do a review on this product.

As for my outfit, the top is DIYed by me. I will have a tutorial on it woon as well. As for the maxi skirt, it’s from Forever 21. Since I cut my shirt pretty low on the side, I wore this bralette by Brandy Melville. I wore my black and silver sandal on the day, but if I didn’t have to walk too much, I would totally pair this outfit with my Jeffrey Campbell spiked lita.
I hope you enjoy this short post. Have you ever tried Korean BBQ? What would you wear to a date with your BFF? Don't forget to comment and follow my blog.

Stay Chic

Yolennie

22 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! The color of the skirt is gorgeous.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear! Maroon is definitely one of my favorite colors to wear on the bottom <3

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the vampy look :) Your eye makeup is so pretty!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your champagne eyeshadow is gorgeous - one of my favorite colors to wear on my eyes!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, champagne eye shadow looks good on practically every one :) I'm so glad you stopped by my blog <3

      Delete
  4. I love the way you did your makeup! Your choice of eye shadow looked great with your skin and the gloss is amazing and dramatic.

    xoxo Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks dear! those eye shadow colors are definitely my go-to colors on a day to day bases. I'm actually wearing a lip stick called blackberry by Revlon. It's very lovely! <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really quite simple as well <3

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pictures! Love your outfit. I'm following you on GFC I hope you visit my blog and maybe follow back? Love xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your blog is very lovely! Followed <3

      Delete
  7. Your makeup is so gorgeous!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you are so gorgeous and I love this makeup! I followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3 Let's keep in touch!

      Delete
  9. Hey Yolennie, I love your lips and the studded booties! Korean BBQ sounds so yuuuum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I can't believe that was my first time trying Korean BBQ! Will definitely not be my last time! Thank you for stopping by <3

      Delete
  10. Beautiful photos! Love your makeup!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete