Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Outfit: Orange Blossom


Hi dolls :) I have been quite lazy on outfit posts. I've actually shot a few looks a while back but never got around to edit them.(So if you see the snow, that explains :P) I found outfit posts to be the most time-consuming posts but, no complaints, here's a new one for you!


I really like how orange looks on me. Not trying to be vain or anything, but I think orange really brightens my complexion and makes me look 10 times more awake. Who doesn't want to look like she just had 10 hours of beauty sleep? I thrifted this orange top from Goodwill and it has to be one of my favorite finds from there.


The material is so soft and the "V" neckline is really quite flattering. The basic design has so much versatility and I just adore it! I know floral jeans have been quite popular for a while and the trend might be dying a bit. But who cares?


I really like this pair of floral jeans from Garage. Unlike some other floral jeans I see which are quite light-colored, this dark pair is more figure-friendly. I found light jeans tend to make your legs appear bigger than they are so dark is the way to go!
Last but not least, those amazing wedges are from Forever 21. Can you believe it? I snatched them right away when I saw them. They were on sale for around $28! What a steal.


To play around with the orange hue, I wore Revlon Lipbutter in Tutti Frutti and Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in sizzle.
Hope you enjoyed my outfit post and take care!

Stay Chic
Yolennie

40 comments:

  1. orange does look great on you and i like your photos. really want to try out the floral pant trend, too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks <3 I really love floral pants!

      Delete
  2. Cute floral jeans and orange sweater! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm following you now on GFC:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. hehe I definitely had fun shooting ;)

      Delete
  4. Hey Yolennie, orange IS your color! I'm sooo jealous of your brows! They're just dark and full enough to frame your face well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you haha! I definitely have quite thick brows

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit. Those printed pants are amazing.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and enter my latest giveaway. I will be picking 3 winners. :)
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable are you!? Absolutely in love with this outfit! So fun :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog
    followed
    www.thekaybook.com
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  8. Love this outfit!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute look and photos!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hii!! <3
    I adore your blog, love it! I am following you, follow me back, please! <3

    madeinlatvija.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so incredibly cute! I LOVE your pants!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The last photo is so cute! I really like the color of your shoes too. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! I had posing it too :D

      Delete
  13. Cute pictures. The floral print pants are great :)

    x Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE! I love the floral pants!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're quite something aren't they?!

      Delete
  16. Love love love this outfit. The orange really does look great on you and the pants are amazing. Definitely wanna see more OOTD. Did you ever find a prom dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment! I found mine! Should write a post on it soon but my friends from school read my blog too so I'll keep it a secret for now :P

      Delete
    2. I understand! I can't wait to hear about it though!! I remember my prom. So exciting and fun. I hope you have a great time.

      Delete
  17. LOVE THE SHOES! and i would agree, orange does brighten your complexion! It looks great on you! This whole outfit is just so "awakening" because of the bright colors and florals. love it :)
    I'm your newest GFC follower! happy weekend!
    XO
    Rory
    www.WearAboutsBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So adorable! I love your blog(: Newest follower right here!
    xo
    Blush & Blossoms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  19. orange does look great on you and i like your photos. really want to try out the floral pant trend, too. I am also loving the snow, it looks so magical!

    You have a new follower here :)

    http://thesecretsocialiteblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great outfit, you look very pretty.

    PS: Please go visit my blog and follow me if you like it. I am new in this world and I am loving it =)
    http://rose-charles.com/blog

    ReplyDelete