Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress Swatch and Review


with flash

Hi dolls :) Today’s such a wonderful day for me. As you might know, I am currently in grade 12 so university is my top one concern. This morning, I just received an e-mail from University of Western Ontario that I got accepted into the program that I applied there. Yay!! I’ve been worried about university acceptance for a while and the western program is my top choice. Finally!! :D



Anyhow, I just want to share with you the joyful news and let’s move on to today’s post. I would like to review another polish from The Top Ten nails polish set by OPI. Some might think rich red polish granny and boring, but I think they’re just so classic and they make your nails look super nice and polished. Here I have I’m Not Really a Waitress. An odd name indeed. It’s a gorgeous polish nevertheless.

without flash

This is a deep red polish with tiny gold shimmer in it. The shimmer is really subtle and provides more dimensions to your nails. The polish applies beautifully. It’s not streaky or sheer. You only need one coat to reach opacity. I never have the patience to wait for my nails to dry and paint 5 coats, one after another. So this is perfect for me. Plus, unlike cream polish, I think shimmery polishes are really forgiving. If you mess up, you can just paint another coat on top. No biggies.

with flash

So yes, here’s my review and swatches OPI I’m Not Really a Waitress. What do you think? Is deep red polish your thing? Comment down below and let me know!

Stay Chic
Yolennie

6 comments:

  1. I like brighter, warmer reds. I am not saying that I dislike this one, though, because it looks pretty, but it's not a color I'd buy for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all right. Everyone has different preferences. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Yolennie, congrats on getting into your dream program!!! A brand new chapter of your life is about to start. How exciting!

    I'm Not Really a Waitress works so well with your skin tone! Seriously adore how it looks on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you for you sweet words! :)

      Delete
  3. It's funny, I always hear about this color and I never knew it was shimmery!

    Also, congratulations on getting into the University of Western Ontario, many sleepless nights await you in September. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never heard of this one before I bought the set. Thank you :)

      Delete