Monday, March 18, 2013

Help Me Go To Prom



Guys, can you believe it’s the last year in high school for me? I still have trouble believing that three years have already passed by. Since it’s my senior year, I obviously will be going to Prom. With a date or not, I am determined to have fun :P The problem is I haven’t been able to find a dress within my price range that I like. I want something long, mermaid and possibly red. It’s so hard to find a perfect red dress.

The reason I’m sharing with you guys about this is because I entered this contest on Makeupbee to recreate a look base on a prom dress. The winner gets to receive $500.00 Camille La Vie Gift Card which is an online dress store that sells amazing prom dresses. I know there are so many talented makeup artists out there that I practically don’t stand a chance but it really would mean the world to me if you take a second to vote for me HERE. I’m pretty all you need is a facebook account and just luv my picture. Please help me out guys. 


Here’s a picture of the prom dress I chose to recreate and since its main colorsare pink, blue and purple, I used these three colors to create a romantic eye makeup. Please vote for me ;)




Stay Chic
Yolennie

20 comments:

  1. Loving the makeup!! Voted for you doll!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're so sweet :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I adore the dress and the makeup; the combination would be perfect for prom! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) What an amazing giveaway. I will definitely enter :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress, and it will look fabulous with that eye make-up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOO Yolennie, I LOVE the look you created! I think it's amazingly bold and well-done! I hope you'll end up finding a great prom dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog You have here!
    Would You like to follow each other?
    If You follow me I will follow You back within 24 hours!
    Kisses ;*
    innascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The makeup you created for the dress is gorgeous. I really hope you win. Finding the perfect dress takes time so don't feel pressured into rushing!! I voted for you and I've got my fingers crossed for you. Please keep us updated as to how the searching goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you're so sweet :) I know I am a bit stressed since every one around me already got her dres...

      Delete
  7. Very nice dress and make up :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun time this is for you!! Great makeup. GOOD LUCK!!!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but to be honest, I'm quite stressed :(

      Delete