Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yummy Dessert Post


Obsessed with dessert? I know I totally am. While I am constantly reminding myself that I should eat healthy and stay fit. But you know what? Sometimes, we just need some beautiful and divine dessert to boost our mood and motivate us to look on the bright side of life. Hehe I know it sounds like a lame excuse, but I’ve always been so intrigued by beautiful dessert pics. So here’re some of the yummy snack pics I have for you. Hope you enjoy

Oh the ever so lovely hot chocolate. If you live in a cold area like I do, then you know nothing beats a mug of deliciously warm hot chocolate with multi-colored marshmallow floating on top. Yum…..

There’s this bakery store near where I go to church. Everything there is so amazing! The store has beautiful interior design and the atmosphere there is always so calm and sweet. Plus, the girl who works there is super pretty too. :P I absolutely love their tiramisu. Doesn’t the pic just look amazing?!
 I’m sure if you love instagram, wehearit or anything like that, you’ve seen enough pics of those super adorable macaroons. The crunchiness along with the delicious flavour inside… Just thinking about it make me hungry!

HA! There’s more. Red velvet cupcakes are my favorite. I absolutely adore the cream on top. And here I have marshmallow brownie squares, chocolate mousse cupcake. Are you drooling already? :P

Stay Chic
Yolennie

2 comments:

  1. Adore all these pictures! They make me want to eat dessert right at this moment, hehe! I recently just started a youtube Korean food channel, EasyKoreanFood, where you can learn how to make fast & easy Korean food! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out because I'm just starting out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thanks for visiting my blog :) I would definitely check your channel out!

      Delete