Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Perfect Nude Polish: OPI Tickle My France-y Swatch and Review



I am always on the hunt for the PERFECT nude nail polish and I think I just found mine. Nude is a really tricky color to pull off. Either it be a lipstick, a pair of high heels or a nail polish. Some nude will make you look washed out and make your skin look grey and saggy. My expectation for the perfect nude polish is to be not too pink, not too brown, just perfect..… lol I’m not making any sense, am I? Anyhow, the nude polish that I found which suits my skin tone perfectly would be OPI Tickle My France-y. Cute name, ehh?
I bought a set of 10 mini OPI nail polishes at IMATS. (click HERE to see the haul) It comes with their top 10 nail polishes and of course, Tickle My France-y is included.



Why do I think this polish is the perfect nude for me? First of all, the polish applies beautifully. It’s not streaky, and it’s not too sheer. I never understand the hype of some super sheer pinky nude polishes. If a light pink polish is sheer, wouldn’t it just be the same as your nail color? Then why not just get a clear polish, why bother? Tickle My France-y, however, only require 2 think coats to achieve the swatch I am showing here. I personally think this color is very clean-looking and makes your nails look super healthy. It covers the bumps and imperfection of your nails while gives it a nice tint. I think this would make the perfect nail polish for interview or it would be perfect for someone who works in a conservative workplace.

What do you think? What is your favorite nude polish? 

 Stay Chic
Yolennie

8 comments:

  1. I have this one and I think my bottle is half empty! There is a reason why people keep raving about this shade. It's just really amazing! You have such pretty, long fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)Exactly! This color is just perfection!

      Delete
  2. I didn't notice your nail color today! LOL, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pics are from a while back :P Thanks

      Delete
  3. Hey Yollenie, thanks so much for leaving such sweet comments on my blog! I love this color on you as well as your nail shape! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week filled with sunshine and inspiration. :)
    Sending love from Texas,
    -Crystal

    Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are gorgeous! And this color is super pretty. Think I might have to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you :) I totally recommend this one!

      Thanks for visiting my blog

      Delete