Wednesday, February 20, 2013

NOTD: Facets of Fuchsia by Revlon



Hi dolls I have a short post for you today about this nail polish I am absolutely obsessed with. It’s called facets of fuchsia by Revlon. I was so in love with the polish when it first came out and was thrilled to know that it’s a dupe of a Deborah Lippmann polish. Unfortunately, I looked for it anywhere but could not find it. Guess what, I found it in Dollar Store for only $2! It’s seriously stunning. Just keep in mind that it is gel based and the black base is really sheer. All you have to do is to apply a coat of dark polish, it doesn't have to be black and apply this gem on top. And Voila! The purple glitters give so many dimensions to the black background and it’s totally eye-catching!


Have you tried this nail polish? What do you think?


Stay Chic
Yolennie

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, especially over the black polish. I think that's what makes the purple pop out even more so. I think I own this so I'm gonna try it over silver and see what the outcome is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the black acts as a base and really creates a beautiful effect with the purple glitter on top. I have never thought of using silver, maybe it will look great too. Let me know how it looks if you try it :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried it but looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally try this if you can find it :)

      Delete
  3. I use this over a shimmery black, such as zoya storm, and I love how great it looks! This is such an awesome polish! Now I want to wear this!

    ReplyDelete