Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Quick update: Shiseido warehouse sale, Lisa's cosmetics, Imats Toronto & birthday

Hi dolls I hope you are all having a great day! I just want to update you on a couple of things.
First of all, if you are interested in the Shiseido warehouse sale which I did a haul back in May, it would be

    Sat November 17, 2011 9am to 5pm
    Sun November 18, 2011 9am to 3pm

    Private Sale on Nov 16th - you need a pass.

    303 Allstate Parkway
    Markham Ontario
    L3R 5P9

    Payment by cash, visa, master card and interac

Next, there will be a Lisa's Cosmetics warehouse sale in the end of November and the beginning of December.

Both warehouse sales are in GTA, so if you live close to this area, both sales are worth checking out. This year, I won't be going to the Shiseido warehouse sale because I'm going to IMATS Toronto!! I'm so excited! This will be my first time going there and of course I will be taking lots of photos and I will do a haul as soon as I have the time which leads me to the next thing, my birthday is this Sunday. Last year, I had a birthday party with my friends but this year, I will just go out for lunch with my parents and relax. I could really use some family time with my parents :D I will be going to the Lisa's cosmetics sale but I don't know when since this one is pretty long, I'll go when I get the time. hmmm I think that's about it.
 This is a really short post, it's just a quick update. And to add a bit of fun, here're  some of my instagram photos. If you are on instagram, please follow me at lavenderfedora. I post many
photos of my life and random things.



















BTW, I didn't dye my hair pink or purple. I just used my friend's colored hair spray thingie. SO yeah :P










Have a great day and god bless <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Tattoo ink and Tattoo ink sets. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete