Wednesday, May 9, 2012

ShopaHAULic: Shiseido Warehouse Sale [Spring 2012]


Hi dolls!

Long time no post! School has been super hectic lately so I didn’t get much time to sit down and write something for you all. So to compensate, I have a haul for you!! Yayy! I recently went to a Shieseido warehouse sale with my friend Candy also known as candyxxbeauty on Youtube. She’s amazing and you should all check her out. ClickHERE to check out her Channel. She told me about the sale and I had to check it out.

We went there in the afternoon at around 1:20 and the line was quite long. Fortunately, the weather was super nice and Candy started Vlogging J Surprisingly, the line moved really fast. This was my first time to go to the warehouse sale and I was quite shocked when I got inside. They not only sold Shiseido but also Nars, Joico and various other brands. The warehouse was huge!

I got quite a few products so here they are.
 First off, I got this Joico Body Luxe shampoo and conditioner set. I was always interested in Joico products but their prices really put me off. This set consists of the thickening shampoo, conditioner and a K-PAK Revitaluxe restorative treatment.  Best of all, it’s only $6! I have extremely fine hair that literally sticks to my sculp. So I can’t wait to try this out!

Along with this, I also got Joico Body Luxe root lift volumizing foam and K-PAK deep conditioner. The foam is $3 and the deep conditioner is $4. Such a steal!

To my surprise, I actually didn’t get that much makeup products but I’m so in love with the ones that I picked up. I got 2 Shiseido lipsticks in RD415 AND BE208 and they are $10 each. RD415 is such a beautiful true red and this is my first ever red lipstick!! Can you believe it?! I’m always obsessed with red lipsticks but somehow, I never managed to get one. Finally, this bullet of happiness is mine! BE208 is such a gorgeous nude and it’s great for everyday wear! What really attracted me to buy those is the texture. It’s so incredibly creamy and it’s like nothing I’ve tried before. I wanna say they’re even better than Mac lipsticks!

I also got this NARS eye shadow duo in DOGON. I know, funny name huh? Just like the names for all NARS products…But the colours are really nice and pigmented, and it’s only $10! I’m so excited to add this to my collection.


Lastly, I grabbed a couple skincare products. I literally freaked out when I saw bareMinerals naturally luminous daily duo. The set consists of the purifying facial cleanser and purely nourishing cream. I already tried both and they are just wonderful. It’s only $15! Plus, the packaging is just so cute!


I also got tow softners, one for my self and one for my mom. The benefiance one is $30 and the hydro-balancing one is $25. I applied it to my face with the cotton pads that I got ($6) and it feels so good on my skin.

That’s about it, dolls <3 Wait!! No, I have another exciting thing to share with you. Candy and I actually filmed a haul after we got out of the sale. It was quite an experience to film in the public, LOL. If you wanna know more about what Candy got and other cool stuff, here's the VIDEO:)
p.s. I'm not that comfortable talking in front of camera, please don't mind me acting like a moron :P

C’est trest chic


❤Yolennie ❤



2 comments:

  1. Hi there, that's a great haul. I'm just hoping you could tell me when the next sale will be. Would love to take my daughter since she is now getting into my makeup.

    Thanks
    MD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog :) I know there will be another one in around Novenmber but I don't think there's a definite date yet. I will keep you posted:)

      Delete