Sunday, April 29, 2012

OOTD: Baroque and Pastel


Hi Dolls,
I have another OOTD for you all. Spring is already here, and  I am obsessed with pastel colours.
Sweater---Forever 21
Sorts---Urban Planet
Tight---Forever 21
Cocktail Ring---Forever 21
Turqoise Ring--- Bought in Quebec
Sunglasses---Ardene




Here, I am wearing a pastel mint top with a light pink shorts. I finally got to wear those oatmeal tights. They're so different and they're quite hard to style. I really like how this outfit turns out and I hope you enjoy it as well. :)
P.S. Don't you just love the cherry blossom?



5 comments:

  1. i like this comfy slouchy look! your sunnies makes it all look expensive and posh. i discovered you on lookbook today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionista!
    by the way nice pictures you got there :P especially the cherry blossom

    ReplyDelete