Saturday, April 7, 2012

March 5 Loves and 1 Regret


Hi dolls, here’s my March 5 loves and 1 regret. I know this is quite late and I’m really sorry about that, but better late than never, right? :P

Love <3
1)  Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
This lippie is amazing! So moisturizing and the colour is lovely. It gives a beautiful shine your lips. For me, it instantly adds some colour to my face and makes me look awake and fresh.
Left: Boy Bair ---- Right: Vintage Pink

2) Mac Cremesheen Glass in Boy Bait
I’m not a huge lip gloss girl but I can’t resist this one. Differ from most Mac lip glass, it’s not sticky at all. The formula is wonderful and it just adds a girly touch. It looks amazing on top of Vintage Pink.
3) Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Eraser in Neutralizer
I’ve heard a lot of good things about their regular concealer but I somehow decided to pick up the neutralizer. It’s just as wonderful and covers up my dark circles perfectly. Bye bye zombie eyes and say hello to awake and bright eyes!
4) Mac Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Light
This is quite a new product from Mac and I love it. It sets your make up and gives a bit of coverage. It’s not cakey at all.

5) Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Country Woods
This eye shadow quad is perfect for me. I don’t always wear makeup and I barely wear any eye shadows. But the colours here are so natural, perfect for everyday makeup.

Regret :(
Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-brush Mascara
I really wanted to love this one. The idea is there but the formula just doesn’t work well. I probably will do an in depth review on this mascara. I’m very disappointed.







No comments:

Post a Comment