Sunday, March 18, 2012

ShopaHAULic: Sally Beauty Supply Haul


Hi dollsJ Guess what? It’s haul time!! I went to Sally beauty supply store downtown for the first time. So I want to share with you all what I got.

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque $7.59

This mask is supposed to absorb excess oil, minimize appearance of pores etc. I heard so many good things about it from beauty guru such as Bubzbeauty, and this is the main thing I want from Sally’s. I already tried it once and I love it. I will try it out more so I can do an in depth review.

Palladio herbal tinted lip balm in Cotton Candy $5.59

Again, this is a very highly rated product that can only be found in Sally and I just can’t pass on this adorable product. My friend got it in Berry and I bought Cotton Candy. It’s a very sheer lipbalm that gives beautiful shine to your lips. However, it’s totally different as the colour shown on the packaging. But that’s OK. I still like itJ

Comare Massage Grip 14-Row Round Brush $8.69

I’ve always wanted a boar bristle brush and when I saw this, I had to get it. The price here in Sally is relatively lower than most other stores and I can’t wait to try this out!

Wet Look Shower Comb $2.19

This is just a basic wide tooth comb that I always wanted to get but never get a chance. Nothing fancy but of course, Pink always makes me happy J

China Glaze Nail Polish in Peachy Keen and For Audrey 2 for $10

When I saw China Glaze polishes on sale I was so excited. Those are my first China Glaze nail polishes. Cute colours, great for spring!

I had a great time shopping at Sally. Have you guys ever shopped at Sally? What’s your favorite product there?






2 comments:

  1. I love the China Glaze polishes that you've chosen :) Have you tried them yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't. :) When I try it, I'll definitely post a NOTD. Thanks for reading my blog <3

      Delete