Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OPI Mod About You




Hi dolls J Just wanna make a quick post for today. I had a friend came over a while back and I painted her nail this baby pink colour. Since it’s spring now, pastels are extremely in. Of course, you can never go wrong with PINK. This is Mod About You by OPI. I know this is quite a popular shade but I still wanna do a short review on this polish. Overall, I adore this shade! I only applied one coat in this picture and it’s completely opaque. While some people complain that this polish is quite streaky, I think with a bit of practice, it’s not that hard to work with. Plus, this colour is so beautiful and just screams SPRING. Even though OPIs are quite expensive, I still think this polish worth every penny. This is the perfect baby pink I’ve come across. Hope this helped and have a wonderful day <3

p.s. Excuse the messiness, I applied it extremely fast and was too lazy to clean it off. And my friend is cool enough to accept it. LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment