Monday, March 12, 2012

Celebrity look for less: Taylor Momsen



Hi dolls, ever wonder who’s that rock chic? Yep, you guessed it, Cindy Lou Who from How the Grinch Stole Christmas is all grown up now. While some people criticize Taylor Momsen’s drastic change of style and personality, I am obsessed with her style head over toe. Let alone her band The Pretty Reckless, their songs are just absolutely amazing! Well, today I want to show you how everyone can easily pull of her Gothic clothes with more affordable alternatives. Here, I put together three outfits and hopefully, everyone who wants to achieve her style can get something out of this.
shirt---Only
Jeans---Ardene
Boots---Forever 21


For those casual rockers, I am wearing this bottom down shirts with unique ruffle details as well as an attached vest. Some of you may think this looks too preppy, but trust me, Taylor does wear preppy clothes occasionally (well, dahh, isn’t she in GG) Just remember, keep your outfits in the black and white colour range and add some edgy accessory, you should be ready to hit the street.
Of course, no one can wear short sleeves in this chilly weather, unless you live in some warm areas which I am totally jealous of you. Here, I add on a black coat with this patterned scarf, along with the leather gloves and knee high boots, we are all taylored up.

Last but not least, this look is for those clubbers out there, Leather jacket, body con skirt and cross necklace, oh, I am so obsessed with this look.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment